MODERN DAY SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING STATEMENT
Mammoet UK Ltd acknowledges the provisions of the Modern Slavery Act 2015. We do not tolerate modern slavery or human trafficking in our organisation or in our supply chain and are satisfied from our own due diligence that there is no evidence of any act of this within our organisation
Our policies on modern slavery and human trafficking
Our opposition to modern slavery and human trafficking is confirmed in our Anti-Slavery Policy and reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to eliminate, as far as possible, the risk of modern slavery and human trafficking taking place anywhere in our business or supply chains.
Due diligence processes
As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk:-
- A regular review of controls of all our suppliers and an established process of supplier approval will be undertaken.
- Our supply chain is predominantly UK and EU based and we would expect these entities to have applicable anti-slavery and human trafficking policies and procedures. Where products and services are supplied from outside of these geographical areas, the management and control will be continually monitored.
- Where possible, we build long standing relationships with our suppliers and customers and make clear our expectations of business behaviour.
- The business will not forge commercial relationships with any business knowingly involved with slavery or human trafficking.
- We have in place systems to encourage the reporting of concerns and the protection of whistle blowers.
To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our business and in our supply chains we provide information to our employees and training to relevant members of staff. All Directors have been briefed on the subject.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our company’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the current financial year.
Mammoet UK Ltd.