New collectible recreates 700t capacity crane in fine detail.
Mammoet has announced the addition of the Mammoet LTM 1650-8.1 to its fleet of popular scale model collectibles, which faithfully miniaturize its iconic heavy lift vehicles and equipment.
This latest model is based on the LTM 1650-8.1, an 8-axle Liebherr crane that Mammoet first took delivery of in 2020 to gradually replace its 500 to 700-tonne class cranes. There are currently six of the cranes in its fleet worldwide.
Available exclusively from the Mammoet Merchandise store from April 2023, this impressive 1:50 scale model, by WSI Models, recreates the crane with incredible detail.
Part of a limited edition production of 1650 pieces, the Mammoet LTM 1650-8.1 collectible comes in the company’s distinctive red and black livery and boasts the following features:
- Detachable outrigger box
- Adjustable vario ballast
- T3 (54m) + T5 (80m) mast configurations
- Realistic transport saddles for the T5 mast sections
- Mammoet outrigger pads and lifting chains
- Higher detailing, such as anemometers, fold-out ladders, and ballast mandrel
- Lifting spreader and lifting chains
- Three different lifting blocks including removable ballast weights
- Renewed, comprehensive and clear manual
- Mammoet 2 x 5t extra ballast blocks
Paul Gregoire, Manager at Mammoet Merchandise, said:
“We’re delighted to introduce the first scale model of the Mammoet LTM 1650-8.1, adding a new edition to our fleet of popular collectibles for model collectors and fans alike. The crane represents the strong, long-term partnership we have with Liebherr and has been faithfully recreated by WSI Models.”
The Mammoet Store sells a range of collectibles and apparel relating to Mammoet, including model cranes and trucks, t-shirts and jackets, and workwear items. A range of toys is also available for younger Mammoet fans.