The SHE-Q Manager is responsible for managing and developing the SHE-Q team, as well as the overall implementation and execution of all SHE-Q standards and processes, understanding and advising the business actively on how to accelerate the use of SHE-Q in line with Mammoet Standards and local legislation, in order to contribute to health, sustainability and social wellbeing of all stakeholders of the assigned organization.
Mammoet will highly regard candidates with exposure to health and safety matters affecting site operations and proven experience in promoting an incident and injury free work culture.
Reports toManaging Director
Key result areas Deciding and Initiating Action Leading and Supervising Persuading and Influencing Analysing Following instructions and procedures Writing and reporting
Key skillsMammoet will highly regard candidates with exposure to health and safety matters affecting site operations and proven experience in promoting an incident and injury free work culture.
Education & experience
To be successful in the role of SHE-Q Manager you MUST:
- Possess a minimum of 10 years relevant experience preferably within a Mining / Oil and Gas / Civil / Construction / Heavy Haulage and Heavy Lift Industry.
- Proven SHE-Q leadership track record
- Possess nationally accredited degree in Occupational Health & Safety
- Hold a current valid Australian 'C' class Driver's License and OHS Construction Induction Card
- Willingness to travel to remote work fronts You MUST be based in Australia and be eligible to work in Australia
About our companyMammoet is full of people who love what they do. Loyal, hardworking and with a desire to find the best way to do their job. They are open and outspoken. Even blunt at times. But always with a sense of humor and respect for each other’s qualities. When you spread this attitude around the world amazing things can happen. If you are looking for a fresh start, and you want to be the best you can possibly be, then Mammoet might just be your company. Reach out and join us. You’ll be surprised by the difference you can make.
In return for your commitment and drive Mammoet offers the opportunity to work in a unique and stimulating environment along with a competitive remuneration and the opportunity to become an integral part of the Mammoet team.