Heavy Haul (DOT) Permit Coordinator
Reports toTeam Leader, Supervisor, Manager
Purpose of the job
Follow link to apply for this job: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/e1dde4d6
Responsible for execution, coordination and validation of operational day to day work for (sub) departments including external clients / vendors / suppliers, within the departmental standards and procedures, in order to balance workload and manage activities.
Key result areas
- Manage, motivate and support both operational field and office employees with the provided training tools, and guidelines.
- Ensure that procedures are adhered to properly. Is the first to answer to management regarding to operational aspects of a (sub) section. Initiate proposals on improvement of procedures and standards with onboarding.
- Ensure onsite compliance with SHE-Q standards and procedures, and lead by example in regard to safety awareness.
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad-hoc reports and analyses in line with the reporting requirements.
- Coordinate, execute, maintain and/or improve administrative processes and systems, in line with internal procedures.
- Ensure a range of high quality business support and development with effective planning. Deliver results to clients (internally/externally) with solutions and productive deadlines.
- Supporting and Cooperating
- Writing and Reporting
- Planning and Organizing
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- MS Office suite, advanced skills
- English, fluent proficiency verbal and written
Education & experience
- High School diploma (required)
- Associate Degree or equivalent (preferred)
- 5 (five) years of relevant work experience
About our companyMammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures. Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions. We provide the following services: Heavy Lifting Services Heavy Transport Services Plant Turnaround / Shutdown Management Site-wide Construction Services Modular Construction Factory-to-Foundation / Logistics Emergency response & Wreck removal Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations Trading in new and used equipment worldwide For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world. Mammoet USA South, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes all employment related decisions on the basis of qualification to perform the job requirements. Mammoet USA South, Inc. treats all employees and applicants equally, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic information, and/or any other status or condition protected by law, except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists. All candidates for employment must fully complete, date, and sign the standard Mammoet USA South, Inc. employment application form. Employment at Mammoet USA South, Inc. is on an “at will” basis.
About our region
This position is located in Rosharon, TX, approximately 30 miles southwest of downtown Houston on Hwy 288.
We offer an excellent benefit package for our employees such as:
- Medical/Dental insurance
- Vision Care
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Matching
- Wellness Support
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Professional Learning and Development Training
- Extra compensation for overseas employees